Welcome to My DOCtionary!
The term and conditions described in the ensuing words are outlining the rules and regulations for My DOCtionary, which is located at www.mydoctionary.com.
Once you access this site we are essentially assuming that you accept these terms and conditions. If it is the case that you do not accept the terms and conditions outlined on this page then please refrain from entering www.mydoctionary.com.
Most responsive and interactive websites use the practice of storing cookies to retrieve user’s details for each time they visit the site. These cookies are used by our website to enable us and improve the functionality of certain areas of the website. It is the same reasoning behind our use of the cookies. Some of the third parties associated with us may also use these cookies.
Until otherwise stated, My DOCtionary and/or its licensors rightfully own the intellectual property rights of all things related to www.mydoctionary.com. Additionally, all intellectual rights are reserved. You may access this website any time you want but your personal use of it is subjected to the restrictions defined by the terms and conditions defined on this page.
You must and should not:
- Resale, sub-license or rent material from mydoctionary.com
- Republish material from mydoctionary.com as it is strictly prohibited
- Redistribute, copy or duplicate material from mydoctionary.com
- Reproduce content from mydoctionary.com
The agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Some parts of the website offer the users the ability to post and exchange opinions and information on it. My DOCtionary does not and will never try to filter, edit, review or publish comments in users’ name and essentially will never do it prior to their presence on the website. These comments, in any way, are the reflection of the views and opinions of My DOCtionary, associated agents or/and its affiliates. Thus, these comments and reviews are the sole opinions of users who are posting these on the website. My DOCtionary shall not be liable for damages, liability or expenses caused by these comments and/or reviews to the extent permitted by applicable law in the jurisdiction where My DOCtionary is operating.
My DOCtionary reserves its right to monitor these comments and/or reviews. It has the power to remove any of the comments/reviews if considered offensive, inappropriate or if these are causing the breach of the terms and conditions defined on this page.
You warrant and adhere to:
- You have the entitlement of posting comments on our website and for this specific purpose you have all licenses and consents to do it;
- These comments do not have any intention to invade any intellectually property right, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademark of any third party
- These comments are not in any way libelous, offensive, indecent, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy of any other user
- The comments will not be solicited or will be used to promote business, custom, unlawful activity or any commercial activity.
Hereby, you are essentially granting My DOCtionary a non-exclusive license to reproduce, use, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any or all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
Following organisations have the consent for hyperlinking to our website even without written approval:
- Search Engines like Google
- Agencies and Institutions relating to the Government
- Broadcasting Media
- Online directory distributers (Who can only link to our website the way they do for other listed businesses); and
- Accredited businesses excluding non-profit organisations, which ask for solicitations, similar charities and other fundraising groups.
The aforementioned organisations have the permission have a link on our page, to publications and to the information page of other sites. The permission is only guaranteed as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not imply false sponsorship (including endorsements) and approval of the linking party to its products and/or services; and (c) is contextually related to the linking party’s website
We do put the link requests into consideration from the types of organizations mentioned below:
- Informational sources relating businesses and consumers that are also popular
- Community sites relating to dot.com
- Groups and associations relating to charities which do not ask for solicitations
- Online directories
- Portals of the internet
- Educational groups, associations and institutions; and
- Firms related to accounting, law or consultation.
Approval of these link requests rests upon us. This means link requests will only be approved for the aforementioned organisations if we approve that (a) the link will not be unfavorable for us or to our related businesses; (b) any of the aforementioned organisation has no negative records with us; (c) the visibility we get from the link is enough for the compensation of not mentioning My DOCtionary’s name; and (d) the context of the link is general information.
The aforementioned organisations have the permission have a link on our page, to publications and to the information page of other sites. The permission is only guaranteed as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not imply false sponsorship (including endorsements) and approval of the linking party to its products and/or services; and (c) is contextually related to the linking party’s website.
If your organization is one of the mentioned ones above and you intend to link to our website, you should ensure that you inform us about it by sending an e-mail to My DOCtionary. Your name, the name of your organization, related contact information, the URL of your site, the list of URLs through which you intend to link to our site and a list of URLs that you will put links to on our website should be included. The waiting period for our response is around 2 to 3 weeks.
The approved organisations may hyperlink to our website through these following ways:
- Through the use of our corporate name; or
- Through the use of URL (uniform resource locator) you are being linked to; or
- Through the use of different descriptions of our website being linked to. It should make sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s website.
My DOCtionary’s logo and artwork can be used in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
We should not be held responsible for any content appearing on your website. You are essentially agreeing to protect and defend us against any claim through your website. You should also affirm that no link(s) should be appearing on any website that may be interpreted as obscene, libelous or criminal. The link(s) should also not infringe, or otherwise violate and also not should advocate the infringement or any other violation of, any of the third party rights.
We have the right of reserving a request that you essentially remove any link or even a particular link to our website. When this request is made, you approve that you will immediately remove all the said links from our website. We literally also have the right to reserve that we can amend these terms and conditions while also its linking policy at any given time. Therefore, by linking to our website you are ensuring that you are bound by these terms and conditions and as a result, have to follow these terms and conditions about linking or any other thing mentioned here.
Removal of links
If it is the case that you find any link on our website that is somehow offensive, you can contact and inform us about it any time. While we are not obligated to respond directly or remove links quickly, we will though indeed consider the requests to remove the links, seriously.
In accordance of the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law in the jurisdiction where My DOCtionary is operating, we are excluding all representations, warranties and conditions that are not published on this page. Nothing in the disclaimer claims to:
- Exclude or limit your or our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Exclude or limit your or our liability for personal injury or death
- Exclude or limit any of the liabilities that is any way permitted under the applicable law for your or for us; or
- Exclude or limit any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded from the applicable law.
The prohibitions and limitations of the liability that is set in this section and anywhere else in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to preceding paragraph; and (b) govern liabilities arising under the umbrella term of disclaimer, which include liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for the breach of the statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature as long as the website and the information and/or services on the website are provided free of charge. You agree that you have read all terms and conditions and privacy policies. Thus you agree to adhere to unconditionally comply with these respective agreements/statements.